Focus on absorption
“Omega 3 (DHA, EPA)”,
Krill oil from Antarctic krill
“KRILL OIL GRAN PRO.” is a nutrient supplement of Antarctic krill from the clear water of Antarctic Ocean. Efficient absorption of “Omega 3 (DHA, EPA)”, an essential fatty acid, is beneficial for human. But it is not easy to intake from our daily diet, and it can not be produced by human body. By adapting soft capsules made from fish, this OMEGA THREE is 100% pure krill oil product, with no artificial color, fragrances, preservative and other chemical solvents. Omega 3 contained in Antarctic krill has phospholipid property that contributes to our beauty and health.
※1 Value for krill oil
※2 Every 4 capsules of krill oil
Support beautiful and healthy life habit
Three qualities of Krill Oil
of high affinity phospolipid
Phospholipid is not only one of the main components of all parts of our body, but also a nutrient that helps to replenish our body with fat and protein. Phospholipid, also known as lecithin, is commonly regarded as a nutrient. In general, fish oil is rich in DHA and EPA, but contains almost no phospholipid. Krill oil contains more than 40% of phospholipid and boasts the following two features: both hydrophilic and lipophilic (amphiphilic); with the capability of combining into the essential fatty acid "Omega-3". Therefore, it has become a fashion in American health market and it is gradually becoming more prevailing among people.
We have received many evidential reports
and convincing materials
for the phospholipid-bound
omega 3 (DHA, EPA) with good dissolution
Omega 3 fatty acid is one of the essential fatty acids that we need and it can usually only be taken from our daily diet. Generally, we intake omega 3 by eating fish or nutrients extracted from fish oil. This omega 3 are called "triglyceride Omega 3". Their affinity for water, namely hydrophilicity is weak. The “phospholipid- bound omega-3” contained in krill oil can be efficiently dissolved by the emulsification of phospholipid. Recently, scholars have also carried out many studies on the maintenance of beauty, health, and body shaping, so that krill oil has suddenly become the center of attractions.
- Krill oil can dissolve
- Phospholipid are both hydrophilic (strong affinity for water) and lipophilic (strong affinity for oil). In the figure, the krill oil is uniformly distributed.
- We need to intake
more Kirill oil, “Omega 3”
- Polyunsaturated fatty acid that cannot be produced within our human body is also called “essential fatty acid”, which can be classified into two types: omega-3 and omega-6. The intake of Omega 6 has reached 10 to 50 times that of Omega 3, and the excessive intake of Omega 6 is worrisome and troublesome. The ideal balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 is 1:1 to 1:4.
Krill oil, flax seed oil,
perilla oil, fish oil, etc.
Vegetable oil, safflower oil, corn oil, processed food
(oil used in snacks, cup noodles, mayonnaise, etc.) and so on
in Antarctic krill
The disadvantage of DHA and EPA is that they can be easily oxidized. Since Antarctic krill originally contains astaxanthin, krill oil is more resistant to oxidation than fish oil. On the basis of pursuing quality in oil, we use “peroxide value” as an identification standard. We only use oil, which peroxide value does not exceed the standard value for our additive-free products.
- Antarctic krill lives
in the ocean with
the least environmental pollution on the Earth
- More than 95% of the Antarctic is covered by ice sheet, measuring more than 2,400-meter thick. It is a land of purity that we can hardly reach.The uncontaminated diatoms gathered at the bottom of the ice sheet and created a kind of “ice algae”.As a natural ingredient, Antarctic krill, with the ice algae being its food, is an ideal creature for oil making.
The contaminant of Antarctic krill is
far below than that
of other products according to
food safety standards
The large marine organisms polluted by harmful substances has become a big problem that needs to be solved. The Antarctic krill feeds on pure natural ice algae. The analysis of the amount of heavy metal, arsenic, mercury and other harmful pollutant in certain testing organization has indicated that the products meet all general safety standards.
- ① “Nutrition Analysis Test Report”
- ② “Arsenic & Heavy Metal Analysis Test Report”
- ③ “Radioactive Substance Analysis Test”
(General incorporated foundation)
Japan Food Analysis Center
- ④ “Mouse Acute Toxicity Test”
Testing organization: (General juridical association)
Tokyo Food Hygiene Association
Tokyo Institute of Food Technology
We fulfill thorough product
by multiple data and certifications
- Our products are processed in the factory
of a domestic pharmaceutical company
that has obtained GMP, HACCP,
and organic JAS certification
- All steps, including raw material acceptance, process inspection, final product inspection and quality management are conducted in the advanced pharmaceutical company.
- A traceability management system was established
during the production and
was gained from overseas institutions so as to
ensure the food safety.
- The patented technology avoids bycatching krill and achieves “100% krill”. In addition, it can be prevented from being oxidized by processing on the board of ships with no chemical solvent are included in the process. To ensure high quality, we have set strict standards for deterioration and purity and selected krill oil that has obtained GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe), ND (I New Dietary Ingredient), Evira, Novel Foods Regulations, etc.
- Using capsules extracted from fish
- We use fish gelatin rather than pig gelatin. In addition, we have made much consideration to strengthen the capsule by mixing glycerin such as natural palm oil to prevent the deterioration of its components due to breakage.
- Individual packaging
- PTP aluminum foil is packaged to ensure air tightness and reduce peculiar odor. In addition, the packaging of this product is more sanitary than ordinary packaging.
Notes: This kind of soft capsule is designed to dissolve at a temperature of 36℃ (body temperature). It is not advisable to contact heat or moisture above the body temperature, otherwise it may cause quality problems. Therefore, please store the product in a cool, dry and sunlight-free place.Do not place it in the car, near the window where sunlight is accessible, near the cookware or on the top of the household appliance that will heat up during its usage. After the inner bag is opened, the expiration date on the package may no longer be applicable. Please take it as soon as possible.
Net weight:54g(120 capsules × 450mg/capsule (gross weight), net weight: 260mg/capsule)
MADE IN JAPAN
Expiration date: 2 years and 6 months from the date of production (unopened)
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLORING
- NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES
- NO PRESERVATIVE
- For people who
- Try actively to absorb “quality oil”
- Desire to be rejuvenated and beautiful
- Wish to shape their bodies perfectly
- Don't like fish but want to take in Omega 3 fatty acid
- Are interested in DHA and EPA
- Wish to get rid of bad eating habits
- Want to take in natural nutrition